Friday, March 12, 2010

Scia Engineer and Spaceclaim

I created this video describing possible data exchange between SpaceClaim and Scia Engineer as a part of my research about the software itself. I was curious about Spaceclaim after reading about all the background. I must say that it is really powerful modeling tool. What is even more important for me at this stage - it has very intuitive GUI. I love the tooltips and contextual menus.

If you are interested in similar data exchange, let me know. Consider this video only as technology preview, it may be not possible to reproduce this workflow if you grab random versions of both software. I uploaded a speeded up version of the video which was originally meant to be tutorial, but after all, I was too lazy to finish all the tutorial texts. And then my trial version expired.it So this is kind of low resolution sample, how it may look.

Scia Engineer and Spaceclaim

No comments: